Friday, December 23, 2016

Christmastime is Here (And, My First Post!)

Hello everyone! My name is Evangeline, I'm 19 years old, and I'm a huge fashionista! I love, love, fashion, hair, makeup, everything! I'm a big girly-girl. I'm currently living and studying in Tokyo, Japan. Technically, I live in Shibuya, a huge shopping and business district.  I moved here during the summer, and I love it! I room with my friend Demetria, and she also helps me navigate and acts as my translator, since I'm not fluent in Japanese by any means. She was lucky enough to grow up there!

But, since it's the holidays, Demetria and I have been home in Los Angeles with all of our American friends. I am so glad to see them again! I am planning to print out and scrapbook all of the photos I took of them over these past few weeks.
Speaking of photos, here are some Demetria took of me in front of the Christmas tree showing off my OOTD.
My outfit consists of:
A shirt is from American Girl
A skirt is from American Apparel
Boots are from Forever 21




I hope to be able to update on Christmas day with photos of my friends opening their gifts! I have to go back to Tokyo in January - it'll be so bitter sweet!

Thanks for reading, I will see you all soon! Happy Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanza, Happy Giftmas, Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment